USSecurenet is excited to offer the most robust handset available. When it comes to what you really need in a satellite phone, IsatPhone Pro delivers. Purposely-built for the most reliable satellite communications network in the world, it delivers clear voice quality that you'd expect from the market leader. This phone is designed to work in just about any conditions, and there are no worries about battery life, because it has the longest in the market.
- The essential services: satellite telephony, voicemail, text and email messaging, GPS location data
- The longest battery life: up to 8 hours talk-time and up to 100 hours standby time
- The most robust handset: operates at -20°C to +55°C; dust, splash and shock resistant (IP54); humidity tolerance from 0 to 95 per cent The only global handheld satellite phone to support Bluetooth: place the handset on its side with full maneuverability of the antenna, for easy hands-free use
- Easy to use: intuitive GSM-style interface; high-visibility color screen; larger keypad for easy dialing with gloves on Reliable network connection: operates over global geostationary satellites that will be operational into the 2020s; significantly less possibility of call dropping
- The ultimate value: highly competitive handset, accessories and airtime pricing
- Temperature Rating: Minimum: -10½ F (-23½ C) Maximum: +210½ F (+99½ C)
- Inside Dimensions: 8-3/8" x 5-7/8" x 3-11/16" (21.2 cm x 14.9 cm x 9.3 cm)
- Outside Dimensions: 9-1/4" x 7-9/16" x 4-3/8" (23.5 cm x 19.2 cm x 11.1 cm)
- Lid Depth: 3/4" (1.9 cm)
- Case Depth: 2-15/16" (7.4 cm)
- Buoyancy: Floats in salt water with 5.95 lbs (2.7 kg) load
- Approvals: IP 67, ATA Specification 300, Military Standard C-4150J
- Weight of Case: With Foam: 2.98 lbs
- Without Foam: 2.76 lbs.